Timeline Astro is an astronomical timer. It is an advanced timer. It functions as ON & OFF at DUSK & DAWN respectively as per GPS Co-ordinates set in the timer. Either user can set those coordinates or we can supply the Timer factory set for your desired GPS Location. The user can set current date, month & year in DD: MM: YYYY format. Also, the user can set the current clock time in HH: MM format. In fact, those settings come by default factory settings as per IST (Indian Standard Time). Once those two parameters are set, your Timeline Astro Timer is ready to function.
Timeline Pro is a Pre-settable Timer. It is an advanced timer. It functions as ON & OFF exactly as per time set/ programmed by the user. User programmed ON-TIME & OFF-TIME would be followed every day irrespective of seasonal transitions resulting in Sunrise – Sunset Timings. The user can set current date, month & year in DD:MM: YYYY format. Also, the user can set the current clock time in HH: MM format. In fact, those settings come by default factory settings as per IST (Indian Standard Time). Once those two parameters are set, your Timeline Pro Timer is ready to function.
Seasonal changes in Sunset – Sunrise Timings are not considered by this model. So every transition of season i.e in every 45 days, you will have to update your settings (On-Off Time Settings) depending upon changes in Sunrise – Sunset Timings.
Street Lights, Garden Lights, Basement Lights, Staircase Lights, Parking Lights, Lights in Lobbies & Corridors, Hoarding Lights and so on.
The internal software looks at the current date and GPS Location Programmed and automatically decides applicable ON TIME and OFF TIME of the lights. This way, it takes care of seasonal variations in Dusk – Dawn (Sunset – Sunrise) timings and calculates exact time for Lights ON & Lights OFF. This happens every day in a gradual manner throughout the year. As the earth passes through the same orbit around the Sun, this timer functions exactly the same every year. This way, seasonal variations in Sunrise and Sunset Timings are automatically taken care of. This gives a relief to the user from frequent adjustments of On Time and Off Time when the season changes from Summer to Monsoon, Monsoon to Winter & Winter to Summer. In short, the active slot (On to Off) of this timer operation is “Automatically and Dynamically” decided by internal Software. The user doesn’t have to bother with adjusting the settings after installation.
Functioning: ( Pro):
The internal software looks at the current date and ON TIME & OFF TIME Programmed by the user, and automatically operates the lights as per timings programmed. This way, this timer allows you the flexibility of choosing your own active slot of the operation. If used for overnight lighting operations, the user will have to set the On-Off timings every 45 days because of changes happening in Sunrise-Sunset Timings as the season advances.
Basic Construction (1 Phase Load):
It has a compact form factor and excellent build quality. This is a simple wall mountable timer. Its construction can be also modified to suit customer specific requirements like DIN RAIL Mounting and so on. This product can handle load up to 5KW Resistive – Single Phase Load. For higher load, go for Panel Constructed versions.
Panel Construction For 3 Phase Load:
Timeline Astro also can be supplied in a full panel form that includes contractor & MCBs to suit any KW ratings ranging from 5KW to Hundreds of KW. The panel can be supplied in IP Grade to suit various environmental conditions.
Features & Controls:
This timer comes with big LCD Display with bright backlight to indicate current date, Current Time, On Time, Off Time, Load On Status etc. Besides this, the Timer has 3 multifunction keys.
- Bicolor LED shows load status.
- Red color indicates load is ON.
- Green color indicates the load is ON.
Bypass Mode: Manual Override (Manual Bypass) is available. When the Timer has not yet switched ON, and for some reason, if you wish to switch it ON prematurely, then you can use this “Bypass” Function.
- Basement Mode: Basements and Staircases are such covered areas which turn dark about 20-30 min before actual Sunset/ Dusk time. Similarly, those areas lighten up about 20-30 min later than actual Sunrise/ Dawn time. So if you wish to fix this problem, then select this “Basement Mode” and forget such problems forever.
- Night Out Mode (Blackout duration at night):
In Night Out Mode, it is possible to set the blackout window for the only duration from ON time to OFF
time. This way for the pre-set duration of the night, the user can turn off the load. This mode is available in ‘Astro Mode’ only.
- To switch OFF the load at night select the OFF time i.e. HH: MM
- To switch ON the load again before sunrise select the ON time i.e. HH: MM
For selected OFF time to ON time, the load will be OFF.
- High Voltage Sustainability (Optional): This product can sustain High Line Voltage up to 440V AC. By accident, it single phase supply turns to 440V A.C, this product can sustain it.
- User Programmable High Voltage Cutout (Optional): In case of the sudden high voltage appearing across the line where this timer is connected, there is an optional feature of High Voltage Trip/ Cutout. The Trip Level is User Programmable in steps of 5V from 265V to 310V. There is no option available to set the Trip Level above 310V as no electrical lamp will sustain line voltage higher than 310V.
- Date & Time Adjustments: User can adjust Date & Time with an ease.
- On Time & Off Time Adjustments: This is deliberately not available to the user. The internal software dynamically and automatically does this job for the user. This leaves user free of hassles to form adjusting Lights ON and Lights Off Timings every 45 days as the season advances.
Availability & Warranty:
The product can be sourced directly from us by contacting us on email@example.com. This product comes with the one-year standard warranty against any manufacturing defect. This is a Carry-in-Warranty.
Features Make the lights turn ON & OFF daily as per ON-OFF timings preset. Need to change the settings every time when there is the change in Sunrise-Sunset timings due to change of seasons.
- Presettable timer for On-Off control
- User-friendly & intuitive user interface design
- Bypass mode available for manual On-Off control
- Bi-colour panel LED to indicate lead On or Of
- Saves power by punctually maintaining On-Off timings of the load
- Street Lights ON-OFF
- Hoarding Lights ON-OFF
- Staircase/parking Lights ON-OFF
- Water Pump/sprinkler ON-OFF
- Lights on construction site ON-OFF
- Domestic storage water Heater ON-OFF
- Washing machine delayed start-up to avoid clothes dampening for long duration
- Any electrical load rated within load specification
- Input voltage range: 130V to 350V A.C, 50/60 Hz
- Bright backlit LCD display to show status
- Separate setting for ON & OFF
- Power failure memory backup
- User-friendly operations
- Designed & Mfd. In India to suit Indian power conditions
- Passes stringent voltage fluctuation tests as per IEC Standards
- Dimensions (mm) : 73 (H) x 118(w) x 63 (D)
- Corridors, parking lots, staircase, street lights